There are no obstacles for a person with talent and love for work (Ludwig van Beethoven).
Today, the ARTNADIA 2020 competition determined the winners among young, talented, ambitious nominees!
– “The best artist of an orchestra or ensemble” – Halyna Okhotnyk, House of Organ and Chamber Music;
– “Best Actor of the Theater” – Valerii Zubchyk, Dnipro Academic Drama and Comedy Theater;
– “The best teacher of art school” – the first place was shared by Olena Danileyko, Petrykivka children’s art school named after T.Ya. Pati, and Antonina Nass, Tsarychanska School of Aesthetic Education;
– “The best artist of a folk or amateur orchestra or ensemble” -Victoriia Holdeeva, choreographic circle “Dream” of the club of the village Doslidne;
– Veronika Golovanyova, Dnipro National Academic Ukrainian Music and Drama Theater named after Shevchenko.
– Denis Malenko, music school № 15 in Dnipro received a special prize from our NGO and a valuable gift.
We thank the co-organizers of the competition Anatolii Yalovoi (regional organization of the trade union of culture), Oleksandr Sharovarov (Interregional branch of NUTF of Ukraine), Olena Bulaeva (“Representation of Prydniprovya”). For help in holding the event – Igor Khinich (Kogan Philharmonic).
We are waiting for ARTNADIA-2021 and once again congratulate the winners and nominees!