Our contribution to the research of women's rights in Ukraine is the Gender Portrait of Dnipropetrovsk region, created by the NGO “Women plus”, in cooperation with the humanitarian, socio-cultural and educational department of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Council, the municipal enterprise “Representation of Prydniprovya”.
The guide reveals the gender situation of the region in various aspects.
We share information about:
- demographic situation in Dnipropetrovsk region;
- the role of women in politics and public administration;
- participation of women in social and political (public) life;
- the situation with employment and unemployment of women in Dnipropetrovsk;
- morbidity by disease classes;
- gender situation in education;
- the proportion of women in offenses;
- gender budgeting:
- analysis of the international gender situation.