The final of the project “Intangible and Cultural Heritage of Dnipropetrovsk Region” was bright, tasty, fun and loud.
Petrykivka painting and Cossack songs are already known all over the world and are included in the UNESCO list. But our land is rich in other examples of folk art. We tried to find them during the expert tours of the communities of the region.
It was extremely difficult to choose the best. And yet the winners of the professional jury were:
– I place – Mykolayivka painting (Gubyniska united territorial community);
– ІІ place – Tsarychanski tovchenyky (Tsarychanska village united territorial community)
– II place – “Styranka” or “Pshinka” (Mezhivska united territorial community)
– ІІІ place – Social and household songs of Sich winterers in Shulhivka (Petrykivka village community);
– ІІІ place – baking of a wedding miracle (Tomakivska village community).
The winners received not only diplomas and valuable gifts, but also certificates for receiving a deputy subvention from the deputy of the regional council, the head of the NGO “WOMEN Plus” Liliia Gyrenko.
Each of the participants presented their talents to numerous guests of the holiday. The foyers of the Dnipropetrovsk regional philharmonic society were decorated with incredible creations of the Mykolaivka masters, Tomakivka’s strange and wooden nights with a small eraser attracted attention, Tsarychanski tovchenki told aroma. Fables and songs were played on the stage, authentic Ukrainian clothes were presented.
Thank you for the participation of the semifinalists of the competition from Mykolayivka United Territorial Community, Pereschepynska City Territorial Community, Pokrovska Territorial Community and Mezhivska United Territorial Community.
We are once again convinced of the inexhaustible generosity of our land.
The project “Intangible Cultural Heritage of Dnipropetrovsk Region-2021” has been completed. We are starting preparations for the 2022 project.