Public organization “WOMEN plus” together with “Predstavnytstvo Prydniprov’ia” and Dnipropetrovsk regional library for children announces a poster contest on the general theme “A woman can do anything” .
I. “The warmth of the mother’s heart”
II. “Woman and profession”
III. “Woman – a symbol of beauty”
– The content of the drawing is chosen by the author according to the theme of the competition nomination.
– Participants in the competition can be children under 18 years old.
– Participants must adhere to the terms of participation in the competition.
– The organizers are not responsible for technical, organizational and other reasons that prevented the tasks of the competition within the deadlines specified in this provision.
Requirements for competitive works:
1. Participants submit a scan copy, or photo of the drawing in jpg format, made using different materials (gouache, watercolor, pastel, gel pens, pencils, charcoal, oil, etc.).
2. Photos of drawings are not accepted for the competition:
• poor quality, oiled, fuzzy;
• that do not correspond to the theme of the competition;
• processed in a graphic editor (photomontage, photo collage, frames, background, filters, etc.);
• which have any email address or logo.
3. Materials are accepted in electronic form by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4. In the subject of the letter it is necessary to indicate the name of the competition and the city / town of residence;
5. Along with the competition work, add a separate document WORD, which indicate:
• surname, name and patronymic of the participant;
• year of birth;
• home address, contact phone number
• indicate the reader of which library he is.
The author who submitted the work to the competition is responsible for the observance of the copyright of the work participating in the competition.
By submitting a work to the competition, the author automatically grants the organizers of the competition the non-commercial use of the provided material (posting on the Internet, TV programs, use at thematic events, creative projects, further reproduction, etc.) with mandatory reference to the author, and agrees to processing of their personal data: surname, name, patronymic, date and place of birth, postal address, e-mail address, other personal data reported by the contestant.
Stages of the competition:
Beginning: January 14, 2021.
Deadline for submission of materials: March 10, 2021.
Announcement of results: March 2021.
Works are submitted to the Dnipropetrovsk regional library for children:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
contact phone: 0996223373; 0682197868
A jury is formed to evaluate the competition works, which includes representatives of the competition organizers. The jury conducts an examination of the competition works, which consists of meaningful and artistic expert evaluations and determines the winners.
Evaluation of competitive works is carried out according to the following criteria:
• compliance of the work with the stated topic;
• originality and creativity;
The criteria for expert and technical expertise are evaluated on a five-point scale.
Summarizing the results of the competition is carried out by the Jury on the basis of materials provided by the participants of the competition.
The winner of the competition is determined by voting of the Jury members.
Based on the voting results, the rating of the contest participants is compiled.
The winners are the works that scored the maximum number of points and took first, second and third place in the ranking, respectively.
Decisions on the results of the competition are made in the protocol, which is signed by all members of the Jury.
Summarizing the results of the competition
The winners of the competition will receive gifts.
The organizers of the competition reserve the right to introduce special nominations, determine the winner and award special prizes.
The best works of the competition will be presented on the social networks of the organizers for public viewing.